Sunday, May 6, 2012

Crazy life

Why is it we say silly things....to make our kids laugh, or to make them "think" about their actions....but in the end, we say stupid stupid things....and they come back to haunt us when we least expect the words to come back to us.

Here is my sad, sad story!

So the other night, we are leaving the house.  I am CONSTANTLY on the twins about their bedroom closet light being left on, and everytime I look in their bedroom the silly light is ON!  So it is a point of contention with me already.

So we are leaving.....I look around the corner of the kitchen to AGAIN see the closet light on....so my words of "wisdom" to the children is this....this will go down as the dumbest thing my mother ever said category.

"Someone go turn off that light....your light in your closet is on AGAIN.....that light stays on more than.....(and I dilly-dally for the words to speak next......) that light stays on more than my underwear.

Well that will go down in history as the dumbest thing my mother ever spoke.

What was I thinking??????

And P.S.  My underwear stays on all the time.....well unless I am showering!

No comments:

Post a Comment