Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday. More of the purge (2)



I have decided that I need to get back to more declutteting today.  I cleared the floor.  I need to get this stuff OFF the floor for many reason.  I am tired of living like this...and I am 52 and need it higher to work out of so I am not sitting on the floor dealing with it and having a hard time with my fibromyalgia.

So I picked up all the stuff, right now it is floating on my water bed.  So I brought in a table to work from plus I thought if I could spread it out it might help me by making piles and  I could deal with piles.  I know you say piles is what got you in this mess, but I mean like bills, work, church, etc.  or pictures, and junk.

So I vacuumed the area as I don’t know how long I haven’t been able to.  It has been a while.






Well like my chiropractor used to tell me about my back....”It didn’t get this way overnight and we are going to have to work at it to get it corrected back to normal”. That’s my new motto for my bedroom.

P.S.  yes the mess on my water bed looks worse....and I think my hubby thinks I have lost my mind or he is super pumped to be getting the room back in order.

Only problem with today is I have a meeting Monday night and as secretary I will have to type minutes for Monday night at some point so that will slow my roll down somewhat....but at least I am trying.

In the past I would have already packed it all up and stacked it back on the corner.

Still the “laundry basket” in each picture is mocking me.  I will eventually conquer “laundry basket”.

Going to go back to work.

Edit:  this is a tad later.
 Two empty bins and I am very excited....but alas it is all over my bedroom.  I need to tackle this.
Edit:  not much progress.  I don’t want to do this.  I want to burn it all!  (Not the house...the crap). I’m ready to quit.  I have a small headache.  I found some baby tshirts from Baylor when they came home from hospital and had a mental breakdown WITH crying!  I’m done.  But I either throw it back in a container or I continue on.  I don’t want to adult any longer.  Of course my “babies” are now 20. 18. 18.

I need to pursue on.

Well it looks worse than it did.  But it is a work in progress.  I can’t even tell you how much stuff i have thrown away.  I need to stop and do my priorities such as Monday minutes.  I will finish this.  But it is more doable with it being off the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment