I’m at home with Mike. Bj was off and wanted to take boys to Henderson. I think he wanted out of the house. Then I said I got paid and they could grab lunch. BJ said I was going to tell them I would take them to lunch and I have $$. So after, I think, they are going somewhere.
Pray for Caleb he was throwing up Thursday night like twice once in afternoon, once late at night. He was fine Friday, just took it slow. Think he ate something bad out of fridge.
Then B is driving them to church to clean. Then dropping them off at McMillan to clean. They hadn’t since Thursday cause Cal wasn’t feeling up to par.
I decided to clean my “wing” of the house. We will now all be responsible for our own sections.
Me - master bath/bedroom.
Boys each room they are sleeping in. Plus their bathroom...someone needs to clean it.
Then we will all work on laundry, living room, etc....keeping it up.
I may not finish my parts today but I started.
Trying to get my house in order. And boys no longer want to make $$ to clean my house. Ha!
But they still have chores. And now their “wings”. No pay.
They ran to Walmart to get some cleaning products, and pick up dinner. B paid for their lunch. We are buying everyone dinner.
Then a visitor is coming to church tomorrow. Invited us to lunch. The kids know each other from theatre. Excited about getting to know new friends. (16 visitors attended Sunday morning)
Pray for my neck. It’s been hurting since Thursday. It does ok for the day but night it’s worse.
Well gonna go complete what I’m trying to do for today then shower for the day. Then sit down.
I did minutes from both meetings. Little bit of church work. Setting up a work planner with things I need to do daily, weekly, monthly, etc. so I worked in my planners today.
Sunday
We ran to Longview after lunch with friends, and went to pick up Bobby’s bday gift. So excited to give it to him. Then home, dinner and now I am dusting and straightening Master Bedroom. Trying to get my house in order.
No comments:
Post a Comment