Sunday was forced resignation
Monday J & B had to be at work (L) at 4 to be in T-Town by 5. So they met the boss
Thursday I had double pink eye and on top of that I was highly allergic to the antibiotic drops dr gave. Eyes swollen, burning, itching. Etc
Then Friday (I was off Th &Fri for pink eye) mike texts me...call me...I was napping and woke and called him. He was at ER in Hend for his usual nausea vomiting tightness, etc..then by afternoon. They ambulanced him to Dallas. Long story longer. On way home...about halfway he remembers he left his work clothes, knife, keys etc in a hospital cabinet....we had to drive back.
A lady came up to me at the mall in Frisco and said, God won’t leave me alone and is urging me to come over and speak to you. Do you have a Prayer Request I could pray over right now? I just started bawling and said, Oh my how long do you have? Explained wreck, resignation, hospital and sending to another hospital, double pink eye and just overall healing for J and B. She started praying (had asked my name before prayer and I was bawling during the whole prayer) and then she said I tried to walk past you and God kept urging me to stop and talk to you and pray over you, I thanked her like 10 times for stopping and praying, She then said God spoke to me and told me to tell you that He has not forgotten you at all and he sees you, I was floored once again, and started crying all over again,. We hugged and I thanked her again for the prayer and for stopping.
And while at the hospital we saw the future.


























No comments:
Post a Comment