Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday night...still working

I just got done with 2 areas in my bedroom.  Still little tiny piles from the table.  And I just knocked out 2 of them.  Yay me!

Now just one more on the file cabinet.
Then a big box of pictures and memorabilia.

Then maybe....maybe I’m done.  Lol. I keep finding small hot spots I missed. 

Like the other day I passed my bookshelf and thought that looks junky...and I hadn’t straightened or organized it.  Also done!  So still in my “work in progress” mode....even though I thought I was done.  Sorta proud I didn’t just give up and say it really was done with some hotspots.  So I am still doing the work.

And tomorrow Twins will burn (or I will shred) some more IRS stuff that I thought (like old bills) that I wouldn’t have to keep I could probably find most online.  So a stack of papers about 6 inches tall.  So exciting.  Getting my house lighter and lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment