Mike had his last day on job in one city(L). Went and unpacked his office. Seemed to take forever. Finally he left and met us in (H) ironically where his new job will start in one week, Sept 1.
I took off work at 3. I came home for a bit waiting to meet M in H. After a while boys asked to run to Walmart. I got some masks, a travel pillow. Boys got material. They have been making a ton of masks.
Went to Herschel’s and ate dinner. B stayed home. We later picked him up Whataburger per his request and took that to him.
But before taking dinner home but after us eating dinner, we ran to Lowe’s and got 2 gallons of red paint. Hoping to finish living room after 6 years of buying paint but only 4 years being painted but not completed.
Came home.
Painted toenails. Got my medical receipts entered into my spreadsheet. And now sitting blogging, while twins paint B’s one wall never completed.
Bottom pic was the BEFORE photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment