Saturday, July 16, 2022

The Move

 We are moving about 40 minutes away which will still put us about 20 from all of our jobs..but we will be 5-10 minutes closer to work than we are now.  And it will be OUR land. And in the same city we all work in.  I feel this is God’s timing altho I am apprehensive about the move.  Not sure if it’s my age or the fact that I am working now and not home to see it thru, each and every detail.  I know it will be fine as this time my son’s are older and can all chip in.  And hubby is this time doing all utilities.  So we are all doing our part.  So today, July 16 I am already packing, not just boxes but also my overnight bag(s).  Gearing up.

Have 2 boxes ready.  Have one set of stuff to drop off at the church, and several sets of stuff to take to my work at the library.

And we are on our 2nd round of Covid in almost 1 year.  2 down this week with it.  I am suffering with my asthma.  I had to take off 5 days because I hadn’t had my booster.

Day 1 the purge/1st packing day.  It ain’t pretty.



6 boxes packed thus far.  3,478 left to go.

And for those who DON’T know us personally, this is where we gut the house, move our double wide and then move everything back in.  This is also our 4th move in 22 years with this house.  Originally Lake Tyler, then Chan-town, then O-town, next stop Hen-town.

I was extremely excited with all the other moves…and I love change.  I think this sickness just has me down.  And what’s up with the last 2 moves being on or near my birthday.  Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment