Saturday, July 4, 2020

Clutter fest 7-4-20


I am hoping today I can tie up the lose ends of my year(s) long episode of move the piles around the bedroom or make one SUPER PILE! I hope I could at least get the table removed from the bedroom. But at any rate anything is forward moving. I will post pictures at the end of the fest. Yes it is the holiday. Hubby is cooking out….I can’t be on other parts of the house for the small of lighter fluid or smoke. Ugh. Asthma! Gotta love it. So taking advantage of my own self quarantine.

Well clearing the table a little.  Had some old records I was carrying around in a notebook.  Made sure I had all the updated info on a document and shredding this pile of papers.  


The trash I have accumulated for a month doing this 
purge and I am not completed.  I found more papers to go thru. Thanks again Caleb for your help in this matter. Also, this trash bag is going to the curb because I don’t feel I can put one more thing in it. It was super heavy.


Caleb said he thought this bag of trash weighed approx 25 lbs.

End of day.  My clutter is a tad more organized.  Ready to be done with this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment