Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday

I will update as I go.  But I woke up around 9:30.  Ate breakfast.  Have had sort of a bad 12 hours.  My smallest pup was having some tummy issues both ways.  We took her to the vet.  She has antibiotic, and nausea meds.  Hoping she will get better soon.

Here was our selfie last night.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ENp2mskVUBkyKnBtW82RnbbHuYLOCaj-


Pedialyte by syringe...some water.  Nothing to eat till 5 tonight.

I did do some more paper decluttering.  Threw out about 40 papers.  

May work in kitchen  or laundry room next.










Getting pups approval of the declutter.





And we actually got rid of more stuff once the camera was put down, like
the yellow discolored blender.  WE found a newer blender so got the other one trashed.
The family helped out so much in this last endeavor of the kitchen and laundry room declutter.
I can't thank them enough......which reminds me,
I went to shower and never got pics of the Laundry Room after they completed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment