Sunday: Carrie and Josh invited us to their house. We ate an amazing lunch and then home later as it started sleeting/ freezing over. Mike has worked 13 hour stints since Tuesday.
Monday: Mike drove to work. His car (in the sub-zero temps) overheated...on way home he kept having to pull over and get it cooled off, then trudge a bit and stop again. Finally gets home.
Tuesday: For some reason (I’ll go with he had 4-wheel drive and mine doesn’t.) he wanted to “test drive” my car and got it stuck at the cemetery. Then couldn’t get it home cause the electric went out and he left it there overnight. So took off Tues to fix stuff. Got in my car, turned on windshield wipers and broke my windshield wiper.
Wed: I think I broke BJ’s vehicle.. Tried going in the evening to pick up pizza. They ended up having to deliver. Josh said back tire wasn’t spinning (Thursday) but it is the only tire on dry ground.
Wed: took blood pressure pill and Thursday took Celebrex but got weak when didn’t eat on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment