Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday Nov 10



 My room.

All the rooms.

Horrible.  Boxes everywhere….yet we aren’t moving…in or out.  But last night carrying a load of laundry in my arms, almost fell into a box.  It was the last straw.  I sorta went off on the fabulous 4 telling them we must get the Living Room back to Living.  Ha!


My closet is almost stacked to the top.  Bedroom over run with stuff.  Trying to downsize furniture but all had stuff in drawers…now to find places for staplers, paper clips and tape.  Yuck…..and all the Christmas stuff I love is all over the place…so just trying to find my normal.


Declutter declutter declutter!


Well my 20 year old son walked in my room.  I said I don’t know where to start.  I keep walking in circles.  He said TRUST THE PROCESS.  Not loud or mean.  I put in all caps for emphasis.  And this is the product…plus 1 Halloween shirt FOUND!!


No comments:

Post a Comment