Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday Night

 Plans changed for this upcoming week.  We were supposed to be on out vacation with our eldest for his “movie debut” but the schedule changed and we will be going later.  So back to work tomorrow….even tho I had scheduled off for the whole week.

But at any rate, each day I try to do a section on the bedroom/closet.  I have the closet back to where I can at least get in there and look around.  Before it was stuff up to my shoulders.  Then I started in one section in my bedroom and trying to make my way around the room….and the clutter….I was doing good for quite a while….then….chaos insured.

It is getting better….slow and steady.

Christmas is getting put out at the house…..boxes are clearing out of the living room as the holiday decor gets put out.  Everything is looking better on the home front.  WHEW!

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment